Monday, August 13, 2012

Bronté's First Engagement Shoot

Joanne & Jonathan were understandably nervous about their big day photographs so I suggested we have a trial run for them to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. After a chat and some tea the couple felt more at ease in my presence and when I produced the camera they didn't freeze as they usually would. We tried out a few different poses, used some props and also I got them both to just have fun so I could capture them naturally. On the day of the wedding Jonathan was eager to try out  'The Movie Kiss'! The couple loved their engagement photos so much we made it into a guest book of good wishes for their wedding day. Photos of their book to follow. If you would like a trial run for your wedding or perhaps you would like a sneaky photographer to capture your actual proposal please get in touch :)


Below - ' The Movie Kiss '









No comments:

Post a Comment